POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Save more money...!? : Save more money...!? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Save more money...!?
From: clipka
Date: 9 Apr 2009 11:30:00
Message: <web.49de13a9b7c72839b06defeb0@news.povray.org>
My internet provider just informed me that I might save a few cents by switching
to a new product tariff - which makes me think again:

How come people put so much energy into saving money, even if it is just a few
bucks?

Now let's assume that switching to that new tariff would cost me only a 5-minute
phone call; thinking how much money I could instead make by spending that time
for work, it would take half a year before that tariff switch would even start
to pay off... and if I spent another 10 minutes to make sure there's no catch
to the new tariff...

Sometimes it saves more money to not attempt to save any.